Organza Dhanak Dupatta is a type of traditional dupatta made from a lightweight and sheer fabric called organza. Organza is a crisp, plain-woven fabric that is typically made from silk, polyester, or a blend of the two.
Organza Dhanak Dupatta | 4 Side Border | 2.5 Yard | Lemon Color | ODD-00-9
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock
The key features of an Organza Dhanak Dupatta include:
- Fabric: The dupatta is made from a lightweight and sheer fabric called organza. Organza is known for its delicate texture and crisp, slightly stiff feel.
- Embroidery: The dupatta features intricate Dhanak embroidery, which is a traditional Indian embroidery technique that uses colorful thread to create geometric designs and motifs on the fabric.
- Colors: The embroidery is typically done in bright, vibrant colors such as red, green, and gold, which contrast beautifully against the sheer white or ivory organza fabric.
- Border: The dupatta usually has a border of Dhanak embroidery along the edges, which adds to its overall elegance and beauty.
- Versatility: Organza Dhanak Dupattas are versatile and can be worn with a range of traditional Indian outfits, including sarees, salwar kameez, and lehenga cholis. They can be draped over the head and shoulders to add a touch of glamour and sophistication to any outfit.
- Occasions: These dupattas are often worn on special occasions such as weddings, festive events, and religious ceremonies.
|Product Dimensions||17.32 x 13.39 x 2.36 inches; 1.5 Pounds|
|Item model number||YGZ53PUBLACKS|
|Date First Available||July 22, 2017|
|Raking||#17,785 in Clothing|
There are no reviews yet.